Saturday, December 06, 2008

Update Blogroll

I have been lazy in updating my blogroll for some time now. Here are some new entries that i reald regularly.

Ich bin ich letzter Zeit etwas nachlässig in Sachen Atualisierung meiner Blogroll gewesen. Hier ein paar Neuzugänge die ich in schöner regelmäßigkeit selber lese.

Jesse's Café Américain

EconomicPic Data

Paul Kedrosky´s Infectious Greed

Option ARMageddon

Have a nice weekend. Time for a repost of a classic. I think we are somewhere between Stage 3 & 4......

Allen ein schönes Wochenende. Mal wieder höchste Zeit ein mehr als treffendes Video zu posten. Denke wir sind irgendwo zwischen Stufe 3 & 4.....

3 Comments:

Blogger ilene said...

Hi, I'm trying to email you but may have the wrong address, how can I get in touch with you?
Ilene

11:52 AM  
Blogger ilene said...

p.s. my email is ilene@philstockworld.com

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JMC, please post the cartoon showing the four panels, from buy buy buy to sell sell sell. It's a great one as well.

Love your blog.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home